CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chloe's First Day of Kindergarten

My sweet, not so little anymore, Chloe started her first day of kindergarten today...she absolutely LOVED it! (No surprise there). All four of us piled in and took Chloe to school this morning - each of us excited and anxious. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Peacock, and Chloe so enjoys her room. I didn't cry (woo-hoo), and I only peeked in on her once (Mrs. Peacock totally busted me, too)! Chloe and I are thrilled to finally go to school together!







3 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Chloe is so precious! I love seeing her bebop down the hall to her room, so eager to learn, every morning! :)

leahknick said...

Happy first day Chloe!! What a sweetheart!! My favorite years were when my kids came with me to school... enjoy!! :)

The Devers said...

What a special day! She is absolutely precious!