CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

My Productive Weekend

With my people up in Amarillo, I took full advantage! I got a pizza, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (which made me call Mark at 11:30 pm boo-hooing), and got to work on Lexie's baby bedding. I created her bumper pads. I thought it would take a day - HA!!! Try all weekend! Here is a pic of the 2 short bumpers; the long bumpers will have 3 decorative buttons on them...(still attaching those)! Doesn't the green look sooo soft! I've rubbed my face on it a few times while imagining what Lexie will look like!


4 comments:

leahknick said...

I love the bedding! You got skills girlfriend! ;)

Lori said...

it looks great! believe me, i know it takes FOREVER to make, but so worth it!! can't wait to see the nursery in person!

The Devers said...

wow! i'm impressed. i wouldn't even know where to start. it looks awesome and we can't wait to meet little alexandria. love your blog. much love to the family!

karson said...

You did awesome. Sweet Lexie will be sleeping in style! I'm so excited that you have a blog. The pics of Chloe and Gracie are so cute. I'm still trying to talk Kelly in to starting one :)