CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mi Vida Loca

After some of the silly things I've seen this week, I wanted to write about my crazy life!

I'll start with Small Fry, Grace. Her sense of style and clever mind never cease to amaze me. She walked into the kitchen the other day with her "Kenna Kate" dog carrier on her head and said, "Look, Mom. I'm an astronaut!" She cracked me up - clever, little thing!

When it was time to get dressed for the day, Grace came down in her custom digs.
Her shirt and shorts matched just fine - but the best part was the hot pink boots! She said, "Mom, don't I look beautiful?" I replied that she looked like a cowgirl but was quickly corrected. "I'm like Hannah Montanna!" Go with it, fashion queen! (You know you're in Texas when your daughter wears cowgirl boots with shorts)!


Oh, and the best was Sunday morning. The girls
"played" quietly until 8:30 while we slept- talk about wonderful! We didn't know about art class ...








Now, moving onto Miss Chloe. She LOVES to play dress up. Her imagination is so fun!


We've had Christmas in July...

















a wedding (to Garrett, of course)...























and many dog days of summer!
















2 comments:

leahknick said...

Carrie!! What sweet precious girls you have!!! And just think, you will have another one soon!!! I'm trying this blog thing too! The day to day happenings of a 22 & 18 year old aren't quite as endearing as the little ones. :) Happy rest of the summer!

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong with denim shorts and hot pink boots!! What else would you wear??? What clever children...it will be interesting to see how Lexie will enter into the mix!! <: