CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Grace's future profession...

Have you ever seen "What Not to Wear" on TLC? If not, you've got to catch it - I guarantee that Grace will have a spot on that show in about 15 years. Watch out Stacy and Clinton! We've always known that Grace has her own distinct fashion sense and has to dress herself, but now she's letting Mark and I know her opinion of our wardrobes...

Mark's experience: "Daddy, I don't like those shoes." This was Grace's response to Mark's casual, leather slip on shoes. It was pretty funny when she told him what she thought. The funnier part was that Mark CHANGED his shoes! Poor guy is now reluctant to wear them. She's given him a complex!

My experience: "Mommy, I don't like those shoes." Grace's wisdom on my shoe choice. "Well, actually, I like them - just not with those socks." I was wearing white socks with black crocs studded w/ sparkly jewels (which was probably my saving grace). Another time, I actually influenced her wardrobe. :) I had a dark pink tank underneath a light pink shirt. "Mom, I like your shirt; it's cool. How'd you do that?" She then followed suit w/ a turquoise tank underneath a brown shirt - very cute! I was so impressed with myself!

0 comments: